The grants process does not end once the application is submitted. In fact, there is just as much work involved with managing the grant opportunity throughout the rest of the cycle. Marshall and Marshall has seven years of experience managing the entire grant process from start to finish. This process includes:
- writing and sending acknowledgement letters
- understanding the guidelines and terms of the grant award
- developing and maintaining an annual grants calendar
- submitting required reports
- tracking program metrics
- creating and updating a spreadsheet for grant objectives
No matter where your organization is in the grants process, Marshall & Marshall is available to ensure that ‘all of your t’s are crossed and i’s are dotted’.